Home AutomationAutomation technology lets us provide our clients with a range of new controls for lights, thermostats, locks and appliances/electrical devices in their homes or small commercial applications. For example, lights can be set to turn on and off in random patterns to give the impression of occupancy, thermostats can be controlled to save energy or even turned on remotely to warm a location prior to arrival.
What is Home automation? It gives you remote or automatic control of the systems and devices around your home. It can be connected to:
- Security system
- Entertainment Systems
- Lawn Sprinklers
All the items above can be controlled from anywhere in the home or in the world and react to one another. For example, when you arrive home your home automation system can turn off the sprinklers, open the garage door, disarm the security system, light the downstairs, and turn on the TV. Home automation also has the ability to help you conserve energy within your home. You can program your thermostat to adjust during the times you are away, or program the lighting to turn off in unoccupied rooms. Lets take a further look at some of the solutions below:
- Light Switches & Light Modules
- Door Locks
- View video from up to six cameras, interior or exterior giving you greater protection, convenience, and peace of mind.
- Video recordings are triggered when the camera detects movement, or can be placed on a recording schedule.
- Viewable via your smart phone or tablet from anywhere you are.
- Availability to record or view video right on your smart phone or tablet.
- Easily connects to your heating/cooling system.
- Create customized schedules for every day of the week.
- Save energy and money when you leave your home or office by setting the thermostat back, then adjusting temperature when returning.
- Provides full remote control over temperature and fan settings.
- Controlled via text with MyAccess service, or an APP on your Apple Iphone and Ipad, or your Android Smartphone and Tablet.
Lighting & Appliance Control
- Enjoy wireless control over dozens of lamps and appliances in a single room or spread through several rooms.
- Program your alarm system to automatically turn lights and appliances on and off at any time to deter potential intruders.
- Plug control devices into any outlet and then plug the lights or appliance into this device.
- Lights and appliances can be controlled via text with MyAccess service, or an APP on your Apple Iphone or your Android Smartphone and Tablet.
Door Lock Control
- Replacing your existing exterior deadbolt locks with attractive, wireless, remote-control locks is fast and simple.
- Control locks via your security system, and lock or unlock them using a key or the 6-button keypad on the lock.
- Door Locks can be controlled via text with MyAccess service, or an APP on your Apple Iphone or your Android Smartphone and Tablet.
To learn more about this product Contact Us for a Quote(Make sure to specify Z-wave on the Request/Concerns Box)
or give us a call at: 314-432-4200