Hackett Security, Inc.Location:
St. Louis, MOWebsite: www.hackettsecurity.com Status: Full time Benefits: Yes Job Title: Customer Service Representative Salary/Wage: Commensurate with experience
Company ProfileHackett Security has been in the business of installing and monitoring security, fire alarm and video systems in the St. Louis area since 1977. Our home offices are located in the NCR Building on South Outer Forty Drive, near the corner of Clayton and Warson Roads, in Ladue. Our business has grown steadily over the years by building on several essential principles: we are responsive to our customers’ needs, we are knowledgeable leaders in our industry, we are practical problem-solvers, and we are professional, courteous, ethical and discreet in all our business relations. Not only do we install alarm systems, we also provide monitoring in our state-of-the-art, U.L. certified Central Station manned by trained professionals, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
Job Purpose:Serve customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
Job Summary:Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquires about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction; respect of and caring for customers
- Pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
- Open customer accounts by recording account information
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Act as a liaison between customers and Hackett Security
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain financial accounts with placement of orders, by processing customer adjustments including refunds or exchanges
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Customer Service
- Self Starter
- Basic Computer Skills – Microsoft Word and Office; ability to design spreadsheets with Excel a plus
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Problem Solving
- Market Knowledge
- Documentation Skills
- Phone Skills – Listening, Good Communicator, Resolving Basic Customer Issues, Upselling
- Analyzing Information
- Prefer security alarm system or telephone experience
To apply, please click the below button and fill "Customer Service Rep" into the position field.
Apply for this job
EEO StatementHackett Security Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Hackett Security Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Hackett Security Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Hackett Security Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.